While I love my sweet oatmeal breakfasts, this savoury number was a random but very tasty creation! A great alternative to getting your morning protein fix without resorting to protein powder!
- 40g rolled oats
- 50-100g cooked chicken or turkey mince (cook according to the package instructions in advance)
- 14g (or one of the lunchbox snack boxes) of raisins (optional)
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp milled flaxseed
- 200ml milk (your choice of animal, plant. I generally use coconut milk)
What to do:
- Add all of the ingredients to a pot and place on the hob
- Heat until it starts to boil, stirring continuously (usually takes just over 1 minute).
- Pour into a bowl and voila! Breakfast curry!