Quick Eats is gonna be my new wee bit of extra magic for those of you (i.e. Me) who sometimes want food that is made super quick or &/or takes minimum effort. All of my Quick eats are either made in less than 10 minutes or are super simple to make!
What is this no-mayo mayo nonsense you say? Well I wanted egg mayo on toast for a snack and I had no mayo so I made it with Yogurt instead and you know what? It was awesome!
What you’ll need:
- 2-3 medium eggs (I used 2 for the version in the picture)
- Approx 1/4 cup of Greek or Natural Yogurt (for the one pictured I used Skyr plain natural Yogurt)
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder (you choose your spice level)
- Bread for toasting (if you want it on toast, no pressure if not!)
What to do:
- Boil the eggs (pop them in a pan of water over heat, once the water starts to boil let them boil for 10 minutes)
- At this point you could put the bread in to toast if you plan on having it with toast
- Put the Yogurt and curry powder in a bowl, add the eggs once boiled (with the shells removed of course)
- Mash it all up with a fork, pop it on your toast and you’re good to commence the eating!