If you’re like me and have a bit of a Nut Butter problem then you’ll be thrilled to know how wonderfully easy it is to make your own nutty marvellousness!
This recipe is for plain, pure and wonderfully tasty Nut Butter. You can use any nuts, I’ve made pecan, peanut and walnut (omg walnut was amazing) and Mixed Nut butters in the past and a few flavour combos (maple pecan, oh my lord!)
What you’ll need:
• The nut or nut mixture of your choice), the amount is your choice, just make sure it’s an amount that your processor/blender can handle!
What to do:
• Preheat the oven and spread the nuts out on a tray
• Place the nuts in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 150c (I have a fan assisted oven you may need to adjust for your own oven accordingly)
• Once removed from the oven, place the nuts in a blender/mixer
• Blend/mix until smooth (if you want to add any extra ingredients here is where to do it)
• Once smooth, move into a container and try not to eat it all at once like I almost did!