Ok so this is mostly why I’d wanted a blender so desperately for the last year. I am a fully fledged Nut Butter addict but it’s not always cheap to buy. Lucky for me (& all of us really) it is super super simple to make!
- Mixed nuts (or the nut of your choice), I used about 200g for this batch
- 1 tbsp (melted) Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Honey (or maple syrup would also be awesome)
What to do:
- Preheat the oven and spread the nuts out on a tray
- Place the nuts in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 150c (I have a fan assisted oven you may need to adjust for your own oven accordingly)
- Once removed from the oven, place the nuts in a blender/mixer and add the coconut oil and honey
- Blend/mix until smooth
- Once smooth, move into a container and try not to eat it all at once like I almost did!