This is my staple breakfast. I have it almost every day and I still love it! Quick, easy to make and everything you need to start the day! Also if you don’t need the extra protein, just make it without the protein powder!
- 40g oats (I find a protein powder scoop works as the perfect measurement!)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 200ml milk of your choice (I use coconut milk, normal milk makes it a bit richer but it also sticks to the pot so a little tougher to wash off)
- 1 scoop chocolate whey (I use Go Nutrition’s Triple Chocolate Whey Isolate 90)
What to do:
- Add all the ingredients except the whey powder to a pot and place over a high heat
- Stir continuously for about 1 minute or until you see the mixture thickening up
- At this point turn off the heat and stir in the whey powder
- Once mixed, pour into a bowl and enjoy!
Note: you can heat in the microwave too, just add the ingredients (again except the whey) to a microwaveable dish and heat at 20-30 second intervals (depending on your microwaves power and reduce the intervals when it looks like it’s reaching the right consistency). Then like before, stir in the whey once ready! It is slightly nicer heated on the stove though!