It’s quick and easy to make and tastes good hot or cold, this an ideal meal for when you’re on the move!
- A protein powder scoop (or approx 55g) of dry buckwheat
- About 80-100g chicken that you’ve already cooked
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 1 carrot
- Cucumber (I used around just less than 1/6 of a whole cucumber)
- Or any other veggies you like!
- Sprinkle dried or fresh basil
- Sprinkle of dried or fresh oregano
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of ground black pepper
What to do:
- Cook the buckwheat as per the packet instructions
- While it’s cooking prepare your chosen veggies (wash, peel, chop etc)
- Cut up the cooked chicken into bit sized pieces
- Once the Buckwheat is cooked*, add the veggies, chicken, basil/oregano/salt/pepper and stir to mix
- Eat while it’s hot or pack it away for later!
*if you prefer to eat it cold, let the Buckwheat cool before adding it to the veggies/chicken/herbs